– Thank you Erik my partner in crime since the 1990’s.
– Thank you Ralf aka 10Ari for making such a nice shoe and for bringing parts of your killer adidas catalogue collection to the table. Good to see you again!
– Thank you Martin, who has been with Sneakersnstuff for over 11 years. You’ve seen it all. Both ups and downs.
– Thank you Lars aka Pay2, my norwegian solebrother, b-boy extra ordinarie and hardcore adidas fan. Great to see you wearing the adidas Consortium 3-Way Superstar 80’s in Cordura that we did together with Alife Rivington Club, Patta and limitEDition many years ago.
– Thank you Johan, our creative guy who has been making all our collaborations come to live for the last 6 years.
– Thank you Stefan. A true adidas legend that has been with adidas for 20+ years, Great stories. Always humble. I learn something new every time i meet you.
– Thank you Simon aka new guy at adidas for all your support with this and for always looking after the adidas section at our Stockholm store. Keep it up!
– Thank you and congratulations to Tommy the winner. Love people that are into a certain thing. Your thing is Stan Smith and nothing else. 2014 will be great for you. #stansback
– Thank you and congratulations Anders. Turned out we’re the same age, grew up in the same Stockholm suburb and have many common friends. I salute you for standing first in line outside our store even though it was cold, raining and you’d already won a pair of Bahamas.
– Last but not least thank you and congratulations to Carl who flew in from London with such short notice (two days). Keep buying sneakers!
A memory for life.
What about the shoes? They sold out instantly. Thank you for shopping at Sneakersnstuff.
/ Peter Jansson, co-founder and co-owner Sneakersnstuff